Wednesday 9 November 2016

My Painting

This article is a presentation of my paintings. Well drawing is my habit, I remember the day when I saw my teacher of nursery school was drawing a ballet girl, I was attracted by this beautiful expression way.  I have a good friend, she is a talent of painting, I followed her everywhere when I was young, and I am influenced by her, I like to draw the woman with a style of Japanese cartoon. With my childhood's special and sensitive experience, my painting is a little dark.
I didn't keep all my painting, because usually I draw in the draft just for fun, after studying in France, I have no time to create a work.

Let us start!
SQL > SELECT * FROM my_painting 
           WHERE quality='not too terrible' AND SEX='female'
           ORDER BY create_time DESC;
===================================================================

This is a view of a femal robot's back, finishes at junior high school. I was attracted by transhumanist culture at that point, but they were dark, the war and the greed destroy the world in my senario.


===========================================================

Other dark painting of my junior high school life, it was a feeling of my illusion.

=============================================================
This two pictures is the same one, I finished it at senior high school in China when I was 15 years old. One day I had an interesting idea of hiding the main part of painting. I just fold a paper, and I drew a woman who has blond hair with the candle power in her eyes. And I created two hole at the other face of paper where the holes map to woman's eyes. I drew two candles at the front of paper, and a chain tie her hands. Without light, the painting is just like left picture, but when there is a highlight, we see her face and her eyes are really like candles power.

===============================================================

This the women in this two paintings are the same one I think, the second one is a version more detailed. And there is a gloomy secret in the second painting,  which I couldn't show it out in the first one.





Well Did you find the secret? The outside colors, leaves and  slimsy stair exist just in her illusion but not in reality.
=================================================================

I am an amateur of astronomy, when I was very young I dream to be an astronomer until last year at senior high school, I couldn't stand study all the day & night at school and did the useless exercises, to get a superb, slashing note in my province to entry the university which has set up specialty of  astronomy... so well that's a girl who is in shabby petticoat, eyes closed (maybe means she was asleep) with a head fill stars like the dreams.


========================================================================


This woman I called her Morella, a character who comes from Edgar Ellen Poe's fiction "Morella". I was addicted to the fictions of Edgar Ellen Poe at high school, somehow I drew her like this in front of a draft.



==============================================================

It's a work with softness, the work of mine like this is rare, so even it's not so creative, I would like to tell you the part of  inner is not so gloomy.



===============================================================

This is a little bloody as a work, a woman take a man head and an axe floating blood.  Maybe you will think that someone has drag me out, wrong! I just think that some problem can be solved by a way with a little violence :D, and I am a fan of violence esthetics .


===============================================================
Some day, I visited Le Palais du Louvre, I saw so many great works come from famous people. And I started to image what does she like if Venus has her arms, even this is not a good idea to create her arms, well this is a version of Venus with arms.  Maybe she should be plumper...
==================================================================

The last work is not mine, this is a gift for my 16th birthday given by my close friend, you will see that the distance between an amateur and a talent of painting.  She drew two girls, it's her design of herself and I, I am proud of her talent and our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment